Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Unfinished Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

2 Unfinished Stories Empty
PostSubject: 2 Unfinished Stories   2 Unfinished Stories EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm

O-Kid:

Chapter 1:

Odi was a small 10 year old orphan with brown hair and green eyes, who always got picked on at school. One rainy day he was waiting for his bus to arrive after school when suddenly a huge orange thunder bolt hit him. He fainted and woke up several hours later, he got up and realised his hands were orange in fact his whole body was. He panicked and ran back to the orphanage where he lived, to find everyone dead and a crazy looking man standing in front of the fireplace with his hands covered in blood, he approached the man and when he did the man swung at him, so Odi swung back, but when he swung a huge flash of blue light came out of his hand and completely incinerated the man. Odi had no idea what was going on but he had to find out. Having no choice but to leave or be charged with murder, Odi ran and hid in a dark alley. While he was hiding there, a ghost appeared and said “Odi you are the chosen one fight the war and save the human race”, before Odi could say or ask anything the ghost disappeared. Even though Odi had no idea what had happened he knew it had changed his life forever...

Pain:

I scream as the claws dig into my back. Blood rushes out of my body onto the forest floor. I look up and see a dark figure running away in the distance, then everything goes blurry and I wake up in my bed and I’m sweating like crazy. I go into my bathroom the wash the sweat off my face so I can go back to bed and catch up on sleep as I have work in the morning. While doing this I trip on a towel, crack my skull and pass out. I wake up several hours later in a pool of blood. I scream in agony and then look up out the window and realise its morning. I attempt to reach to phone to call work and tell them I won’t be in today as I am injured, but I can’t as I am in too much pain. So I scream out for help instead, about ten minutes later my neighbour Carlos arrives and rings the ambulance. When they arrive I am taken to hospital where I am treated for my injury...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Donut
Active User
Active User
Dr.Donut

PostSubject: Re: 2 Unfinished Stories   2 Unfinished Stories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:56 am

I love O Kid, so epic and original
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2 Unfinished Stories   2 Unfinished Stories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 am

Thanks.
The people on DD hated it.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Donut
Active User
Active User
Dr.Donut

PostSubject: Re: 2 Unfinished Stories   2 Unfinished Stories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:38 am

Everyone have different opinions don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2 Unfinished Stories   2 Unfinished Stories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:47 am

Thanks.
I won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Unfinished Stories   2 Unfinished Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Unfinished Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Pulse :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: