Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Instrument Do you play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

What Instrument Do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What Instrument Do you play?   What Instrument Do you play? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 am

Ok so here's the deal I wanna see how much of us in this forum is good for some instrument so I made this....

I play guitar myself for a year and I think I'm kinda good and I also sing I'm a singer in 2 band and a bass player in 1

So what about you guys?

EDIT: If you guys want to put the hardest song you know or the newest you've learn ONLY IF YOU WANT TO

Hardest Song I've learned: Halo 2 Theme on guitar

Last edited by Stef E.D. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: What Instrument Do you play?   What Instrument Do you play? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 am

Piano, and sometimes the cello. But I prefere the piano, the cello gets on my nerves. You always need to tune it, and its sound is so grainy if you cant play particuarly well. With the piano, its much easier to learn, and Ive been playing it since like 1st grade, so its hard to enjoy playing the cello.
Back to top Go down
Alan
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What Instrument Do you play?   What Instrument Do you play? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:17 am

Guitar

last song played: Decode by paramore,really easy but an awesome song :D

EDIT:lol eric,we posted at the same time rofl
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: What Instrument Do you play?   What Instrument Do you play? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:42 am

guitar last song ever played blood meat by protest the hero occasinaly play the eletric keyboard not much any more last song played on key board my heart will go on titanic theme
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What Instrument Do you play?   What Instrument Do you play? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 am

Eric wrote:
Piano, and sometimes the cello. But I prefere the piano, the cello gets on my nerves. You always need to tune it, and its sound is so grainy if you cant play particuarly well. With the piano, its much easier to learn, and Ive been playing it since like 1st grade, so its hard to enjoy playing the cello.
Me too.
I feel I know you...
Anyways, violin and piano.
Piano since first grade, violin just started.
Hardest:
Piano: Garden in the Rain, Claude Debussy I think.
Violin: Castle Lore, some guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Instrument Do you play?   What Instrument Do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Instrument Do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Pulse :: General :: Media-
Jump to: