Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Comment a Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

How to Comment a Topic Empty
PostSubject: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 am

i really hate when there is a werid comment, but still not spam. by wierd i mean worthless. to coment corectly dont kiss up like the following comment.

Quote :
OMGOMGOMG THAT WAS EPIC OMG THATS GREAT SO INTERZ OMG COURTAZY PL0X???

Don't be a kiss up.
they wot give you courtesy unless its a good coment.
Quote :
YOU FUCKING NOOB. your stiff, unease, AND BORING!!!!YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT!!
DON'T BE MEAN, that will get your warning bar down and banned eventually.

and dont spam. grammars also good to but its not necessary.but it helps gain respect,but d unmake it sloppeh leik thesh
Quote :
nice/bad amine

Now that you know what not to do, hears what your comment should look like.

Quote :
hey, i like your sweet movements, and easing, but you've got some stiffness, in the head and back. try moving every join and add another back join. but in all it was really good!and BTW, Courtesy?
now they will probably give you courtesy, since they probably didn't get offended, and know you aren't just kissing up, for comments on there thread.
and don't use annoying fonts ether . but maybe for this particular topic saying...

The End.

Last edited by WZcrazy2 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, :P)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wzcrazy2
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 am

WZcrazy2 wrote:
i really hate when there is a werid comment, but still not spam. by wierd i mean worthless. to coment corectly dont kiss up like the folowing comment.

Quote :
OMGOMGOMG THAT WAS EPIC OMG THATS GREAT SO INTERZ OMG COURTAZY PL0X???

Don't be a kiss up.
they wot give you courtesy unless its a good coment.
Quote :
YOU FUCKING NOOB. your stiff, unease, AND BORING!!!!YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT!!
DON'T BE MEAN, that will get your warning bar down and baned evuntaly.

and dont spam. grammars also good to but its not nessecary.but dunmake it sloppeh
Quote :
nice/bad anime

Now tht you know what not to do, heres what your comment should look like.

Quote :
hey, i like your sweet movments, andeasing, but youve got some stiffness, in the head and bck. try moving every join and add another back join. but in all it was realy good!and btw, Courtasy?
now they will probaly give you courtasy, scince they probaly didnt get offended, and know you arent just kissing up, for comments on there thread.
and dont use anoying fonts eather . but mabey for this particulay topic saying...

The End.
Spelling.
Check it now.
>_<
And grammar.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:27 am

yeah whatch out for your spelling i got almost demodded for bad spelling and grammar :O
Back to top Go down
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
yeah whatch out for your spelling i got almost demodded for bad spelling and grammar :O

What are you talking about? >_>
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
Says the person who just posted with no spelling/grammar.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:38 am

i think the name shouldn't be how to comment a topic and why is it that now every one is cracking down on just me with bad grammar and spelling
Back to top Go down
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 am

Quote :

Wolf wrote
Said the guy with no grammar and Spelling

Dude he can comment how ever he fells like. and that was grammar ish enough for me. and wolf, don't make people feel bad, moderators are not above the rules. I'm not saying this in a mean way i hope.

DarkSlayer wrote:
i think the name shouldn't be how to comment a topic and why is it that now every one is cracking down on just me with bad grammar and spelling

Sorry dark slayer, i'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way. he just likes pointing things out. :D

Wolf: ): I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Comment a Topic   How to Comment a Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Comment a Topic
Page 1 of 1