Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Name!

Go down 
+4
gamezombie
Pandasinhell
Eric
Cody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: New Name!   New Name! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:16 pm

You all asked for it.
So here it is!
Welcome to Acid Pulse! 😁
Due to the name change there might be some issues woth the collab.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm

This name is cooler and will attract more attention, even if we're going redo some parts of the collab. I think its worth it, so watever.
Back to top Go down
Pandasinhell
Average User
Average User

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 am

Whoa whoa whoa. No. Definitely do not name this site Acid Pulse. I had pulse first dude. I even bought a domain. www.core-pulse.com. We had the name first. And don't copy. Also, what was wrong with Pro-Life?
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:46 am

pro life we found out some information about it and what it means but since you are flashing though can't you just block the prolife out of our animations and change it to prolife or just add a name change or somthing to explain it because i think i deleted the pivot file i am not sure
Back to top Go down
Pandasinhell
Average User
Average User

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:01 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
pro life we found out some information about it and what it means but since you are flashing though can't you just block the prolife out of our animations and change it to prolife or just add a name change or somthing to explain it because i think i deleted the pivot file i am not sure

That's not the point. :/. I don't even animate for this site. What I'm saying, is that this whole "Acid Pulse" thing is a complete rip off of my sites name. Now I'm asking nicely. Please change it to something without "Pulse" in it.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 am

Pandasinhell wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

That's not the point. :/. I don't even animate for this site. What I'm saying, is that this whole "Acid Pulse" thing is a complete rip off of my sites name. Now I'm asking nicely. Please change it to something without "Pulse" in it.
well it is not up to me i am a mod you ahve to wait until later for something like that to happen we only have one admin and also tough what can we change it to without it being a rip off stick page has claimed those darkdemon has claimed dark and demon pivtoelite has claimed elite pivotlords has calimed pivot and lord so what can we change it to
Back to top Go down
Pandasinhell
Average User
Average User

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
Pandasinhell wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

well it is not up to me i am a mod you ahve to wait until later for something like that to happen we only have one admin and also tough what can we change it to without it being a rip off stick page has claimed those darkdemon has claimed dark and demon pivtoelite has claimed elite pivotlords has calimed pivot and lord so what can we change it to

Don't use any of those. How about you come up with something original, like Cobbler and I had made Core-Pulse.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 am

yes i stopped qouting because it started getting long but we want something origanil just come back later or pm cody and tell him about it but also though why should we change our name just because of the word pulse
Back to top Go down
Pandasinhell
Average User
Average User

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
yes i stopped qouting because it started getting long but we want something origanil just come back later or pm cody and tell him about it but also though why should we change our name just because of the word pulse

Because it's a total rip off of our name, even if it wasn't intentional. Not only does it anger me, but people don't like a site that they think has ripped off another. Common sense.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 am

Pandasinhell wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

Because it's a total rip off of our name, even if it wasn't intentional. Not only does it anger me, but people don't like a site that they think has ripped off another. Common sense.
just don't argue with me you are wastikng your time i can't do anything about it only admins can
Back to top Go down
Pandasinhell
Average User
Average User

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
Pandasinhell wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

just don't argue with me you are wastikng your time i can't do anything about it only admins can

I realize that. I'm not retarded. I'm not arguing. You are asking stupid questions.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 am

ok the have you pmed the admin yet
Back to top Go down
Pandasinhell
Average User
Average User

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:18 am

Not yet, but I would assume as an admin that he would check the forums. I will pm anyway.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 am

ok just in case
Back to top Go down
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:08 am

Pandasinhell wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

I would like Acid Flux.but thats my opinoin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wzcrazy2
Forsaken
Administrator
Administrator

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Pandas, it's Revenant. Now, who cares if they copy the name? You're making something very small into a really big problem. Besides no Flasher knows about this because it's a Pivot site. Seriously, you're overreacting. :/
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks Ricey.
I needed help convincing people it wasn't a big deal.
I'm not changing the name.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Geez Cody I didn't knew about it and thought pro life had become an abortion forum xD

well however I like the new name better is... nicer
Back to top Go down
Acepivoter
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
Acepivoter

New Name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Name!   New Name! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Yay! New name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Name! Empty