Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paralell Universes?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Paralell Universes? Empty
PostSubject: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm

So I can't remember where I heard this but I heard a theory about infinite Paralell Universe where the posibilities are infinite (For example in this universe my name is Stefan in other it could be Peter) and so on and so on

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:08 pm

I don't think this is real.
It just seems like a good plot for a movie.
Not a real thing.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:03 am

i think it is real but only like every thousandth universe or something like that to me
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 am

Yeah but think in the infinite changes there can be for example in a lot of universes there are lot's of variations for one being and so on so there might be infinite universes
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:40 am

If we're accepting the possibility infinite universes... well, then theres a parrallel universe for every choice you make, from things like comitting a murder to twitching your thumb. I mean, we're talking about the tenth demention here, its anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:01 am

Eric wrote:
If we're accepting the possibility infinite universes... well, then theres a parrallel universe for every choice you make, from things like comitting a murder to twitching your thumb. I mean, we're talking about the tenth demention here, its anything and everything.

exact my thoughts and in every universe there's the most slightest change (like in another universe instead of saying this I could spam)
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:26 am

Stef E.D. wrote:
Eric wrote:

exact my thoughts and in every universe there's the most slightest change (like in another universe instead of saying this I could spam)
yes true if i was actually if in a another universe and the difference was i was a bit more active i wouldn't be here rigth now i wouldn't be animating at all
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:51 am

Exact now the question is where are those universes?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:59 am

Parallel to ours in the ninth demention?
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:22 am

Another theme would be the dimensions

Is say this paralell universes exist also in this dimension (3rd for dummies)
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:28 am

3rd dimension is (x,y,z).. only lenth, whith, and depth, so i dont see how any other universes can exist. 4th is (x,y,z,t), joining us the moment before to right now, vice-versa, and so on and so forth. thats a universe for every moment. 6D would be all the possible timelines (e) for our universe, or infinity. So in the 7th.. well then there would be infinity, or all of the 6th as a point. theres other infinities tho, or other universes, parallel in the seventh. the eighth dimention, i guese that would be where we could fold, and possably combine two seperate universes via the ninth. And the ninth would be evey universe, infinity, and everything, all parrallel in every state possible.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 am

hmm you might be right but what about the 10th and 11th dimensions?

I heard a theory they exist
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 am

doesn't it only go to 6 dimensions where secod dimension is just like our shadow and third dimension is us right now and just about everyhting around us and fourth i heard you can walk through walls as long they are third dimension
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Yay i can type in bright red agian!
@DarksSlayer are you refering to the theory that says by using third dimension to fold the second dimention, and then use the forth dimention to fold the third, 5th to fold 4th, and so on? @Stef E.D., we're on the same page, just the theory I think is true treats a dot as dimension zero, and another very similar theory treats a dot as the first, bumping everything up. The ninth dimension is where all the paralel universes are, so the tenth would be taking all those paralel universes, and represention them as a point, I think..
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmm that sounds interesting Eric but what abour the 11th?

oh and I heard the theory of us being the shadow of 4th dimension 4th being the shadow of 5th and so on
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:55 pm

The eleventh? It depends whether you count a single point as the first dimension or not. if you do count it as a first dimension, then you have eleven dimensions, and the parallel universes would exist in the tenth.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:50 pm

well seeing as I count a dot as the 1st and the paralell universes are in the 10th what could be in the 11th? God? Superior Races? or what?
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 am

I doubt God would exist in a universe If he created it, Idk I think ._.

But the existence Parallel universes I doubt, because if we WERE created by The Big Bang, ( which actually was an expansion, not an explosion, for many reasons that I wish not to go into greater depth now, unless you want to :) ), then there couldn't have beenmuch more, because then you would have to have a HELL of a lot of space between each other, because they would simply collapse into each other, and cause a hell of a lot of bullshit right thar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paralell Universes?   Paralell Universes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paralell Universes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Pulse :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: