Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
waffles
New User
New User

Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview) Empty
PostSubject: Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview)   Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 am

No need for any thing to say like, "welcome to pivot" or anything, because, that doesn't matter. I've been animating for a year and a half, my rank is medium begginer, I enjoy pivot, my youtube account is mini0013xx, my darkdemon.org account is waffles, so there yah go. Also, don't ask for curtesy, because, well, I'm most likely not gunna give it to you. :| That's all, now! :)

I've been working on this ani for about a month, I'm still working on it, there's some major editing that I need to make at the last 10 frames or so.
frames: 217
fps: 20
progress: estimated around 2% done.
There yah goes!

Wu vs. omegabert preview

It's out in the open now. It says "Wu vs. omegabert", so there yah go.
srry about the bad quality, and it was sort of gif raped a little. that's all. :D
Back to top Go down
waffles
New User
New User

Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview)   Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:25 pm

somethings wrong with the .gif, so a later frame is on one of the previouse ones! X( oh well.
Back to top Go down

Waffles Thread (wu vs. ob preview)
Page 1 of 1