Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gay discrimination

Go down 
+7
WZcrazy2
Atheist
Forsaken
Wolf
gamezombie
Cody
Stef E.D.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:47 am

So, here's the deal

I was listening to Steve Vai's for the love of god video in youtube and one guy sayed and I quote:
Quote :
vai looks really GAY sometimes...

and all the guys go ape shit at him for saying vai is gay my point is that they're discrimating it like if being gay had to do with your musical style and stuff btw steve is straight (I'm straight myself though just pointing this out)

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:01 am

If you have seen the movie "Soldiers Girl", You will know how gay hate can end.
I nearly cried seeing what happend to him just becaus he was gay.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:09 am

i don't really like gays but i don't hate them i am pretty much neutral feeling for them
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:
i don't really like gays but i don't hate them i am pretty much neutral feeling for them

exact thoughts than me...

now some guy said that if Vai was gay he would stop being his fan and so lot's of people... which I don't quite get
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:08 am

I don't know anyone gay.
I feel awesome.
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:29 am

Stef E.D. wrote:
DarkSlayer wrote:

exact thoughts than me...

now some guy said that if Vai was gay he would stop being his fan and so lot's of people... which I don't quite get
some poele just don't understand
Back to top Go down
Forsaken
Administrator
Administrator

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Seriously I hate people like you, I hate people who lie. Seriously, don't hide it. We all hate gays or atleast most of us do. They were given something to be proud of, the opportunity to become the Alpha Male. But they didn't they didn't accept God's judgment and longs to become something he wasn't made to be. :>(:
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Forsaken wrote:
Seriously I hate people like you, I hate people who lie. Seriously, don't hide it. We all hate gays or atleast most of us do. They were given something to be proud of, the opportunity to become the Alpha Male. But they didn't they didn't accept God's judgment and longs to become something he wasn't made to be. :>(:

1- At first I DID (past tense people) hate them at first but then I started to understand is purely one decision to live with the decisions one makes it's free decision free country to live how someone wants

2- In fact I was pointing out the fact that the people were starting going ape shit at some random guy and then saying that by the possibility of Vai being gay they would stop being their fans and stuff like that. I think that's pretty stupid being gay doesn't affects nothing but the mere fact they like people of the same sex

I hope that pretty much let's everything clear
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 pm

I cant believe you posted with "one" and other stuff. :P
But yeah, it doesn't really matter anyways.
Back to top Go down
Atheist
Active User
Active User
Atheist

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Why do people hate gays? I don't get it...
I haven't met anyone that's gay, but if I do, the fact that they're gay won't change what I think about them.
And if I found out that one of my favorite musicians was gay, I would still like their music.
Back to top Go down
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 am

Stef E.D. wrote:
So, here's the deal

I was listening to Steve Vai's for the love of god video in youtube and one guy sayed and I quote:
Quote :
vai looks really GAY sometimes...

and all the guys go ape shit at him for saying vai is gay my point is that they're discrimating it like if being gay had to do with your musical style and stuff btw steve is straight (I'm straight myself though just pointing this out)

Discuss

Im striat my self. but i have 2 friends that are gay. I actualy forgot. he is one of my best friends. once at the mall i think a gay guy liked me. i was kinda..violated. i felt weird. so i ran away. xD. thats the only thing. i dont have anything against them. but i dont like the perverted ones. They have there own life. and feelings we need to respect. i didnt saay "FUCK OFF YOU GAY LORD, " i just backed away(fastly) ::S:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wzcrazy2
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:21 am

Forsaken wrote:
don't project on people on the internet not every one is like you let the gays do what they want let them be gay because if you try to stop them they will go into secret and still do everything they did so what is the point
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:53 am

:/ the first post in yeaaaars on the Debate Hall and Its not even a reply to me. It has to be Gay discrimination.

I got nothing against gays unless they try anything on you/don't leave you alone. I have a real paranoia issue, and Im shy, although you may not notice at all on forums. But my personal space feels violated if they come up to me. It feels awkward. Other than that I got nothing against them.

Someone post on another topic in here! >:S

Wolf: Lolwut?

Crap it's my damn iPod Touch correcting EVERY word I say.

Last edited by -MG- on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Wolf

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 am

Soooo... Lock?
Idk.

Why would you have anything against gays? They don't do anything bad. >_>
Back to top Go down
Alan
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
Alan

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 am

well i'm gay 8)

im jking,i have some gay friends, i mean i dont hate them ::P
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Active User
Active User
Lemon

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:35 am

You guys have to remember Gays are people to.
Just because they like people of the same sez does not make them any different.
I don't have any problem with gay people.
Back to top Go down
http://solaris.prophpbb.com/
Pyrox
Expert User
Expert User
Pyrox

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:23 pm

I for one person, feel strange around gay people. Because in sweden where i have been many a time, there alot of them, they're friendly kind and nice, nothing wrong with 'em. If some gay tryed to "Get closer" to you, and they're oldr, that's child molestering, not just being gay. Gay people are just like normal people. Apart from the like the same sez, and btw, just cuz they're gay, doesn't mean they're gonna come onto you. They will fall in the love with the right person at the right time, like straight, lesbian and bi-sexual people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gay discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay discrimination   Gay discrimination Empty

Back to top Go down

Gay discrimination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Pulse :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: