Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight - [-MG-].

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 am

Twilight

It was a cold, bitter night. The moon was fully out, but the stars were covered by dark clouds, lit up into a shimmering silvery colour by the Moon. Matt stared on into the night. No one had been in this city for countless years. It had become a dusty wreck of a city. Broken windows everywhere, cars, filling the streets entirely. Plants had sprouted up into the streets, leaving no place untouched.

Matt heard howling fairly nearby. He crouched instantly, scanning the other rooftops. More howling. "Damn.." he hissed under his breath. He spotted one, a fair way away. He silently took out his sniper rifle, and attached a silencer on the end of the barrel. He looked down the scope at his target. He couldn't make out any features; Too dark tonight. "There you are.." he whispered, as he spotted the head, slightly illuminated by the moon. He put his finger on the trigger. "3..2..1-" he froze. He heard a deep
growling noise directly behind him. Grrr...

Oh shit.

He scrambled, trying to find some sort of weapon. Pistol, knife, anything. The shadowy creature strided towards him, snarling ferociously. "Come on, come on...." Matt was searching frantically now. With all it's strength, the creature leapt.
Bang!
The creature howled in pain, and dark, warm blood sprayed on the roof as 3 more bullets whistled through it's skin. The creature finally collapsed, but not before letting out one more howl.
"Filthy beasts." the woman said, disgusted.
"Thanks, Sophie. That was too close for comfort. Much too close."
"Yeah, you just watch your back next time, Matt. I'm not always here to save your sorry ass."
"Yeah, yeah.." Matt grumbled. Sophie ignored him.
There was a brief silence, shortly interrupted by a series of loud howling.
"Shit, come on, let's get back to Base."
"Yeah. I hate these damn Werewolves."

More soon :)

Last edited by -MG- on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated ._.)
Back to top Go down
Atheist
Active User
Active User
Atheist

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:51 am

...and then, Edward the vampire comes out of nowhere and makes out with a human called Bella!

Sorry, couldn't resist; you called your story "Twilight".

And yes, please continue, I am being entertained.
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks :D I half rushed it though, and lol, I knew someone would say that, I half got the ideas from I am Legend and a Tiiiny bit from Twilight. ;). But I half like my little story, s'okay. SOMEONE read it!

You're the only person too see it at the moment :'(
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:59 am

i seen it but my attention span is short when i could be playing video games
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:36 am

._________________.

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Alan
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
Alan

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 am

Nice story,please don't quit,keep th story please...
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:31 am

Hah, thanks.

Anyone else think I should continue?

Anyway, here's a little preview for later, IF anyone wants me to continue.

The Keep was almost a miniature town in itself; it had a Bar, hotel, clinic, shop, just about everything, really. The only differences were that there was a 40ft steel wall surrounding it, complete with armed guards, turrets and cannons; a tall, broad 80m tower in the town center known simply as 'The Citadel', including it's own defenses and private miltary defense force.

Matt waited as Sophie spoke into The Keep's intercom. "We're back, Sentinel Valliere and Knight Harkins reporting in."
"..ah..who?" was the reply from the intercom.
"I said, Sentinel Sophie Valliere and Knight Matt Harkins reporting in."
"hmm..no, I don't have any records of either of you.
"Oh for fu- come on!
•Ich heiße Sophie Valliere? (German)
•Watashi wo Sophie Valliere desu? (Japanese [by the way, the 'u' in desu is silent])
We go through this EVERY damn time! If that's you Jenkins..oh, I'm going to shove my foot right up your-"
"OH MY MISTAKE, turns out there IS a record of you two. Ah, come right in! I'll unlik the gate." Jenkins instantly interrupted. The two red lights on either side of the fat instantly started flashing, and a loud BZZZZ noise started going off repeatedly as the gates slowly creaked open. Three men wielding M16's marched towards Matt and Sophie.

Not as good probably; I'm rusty and tired >:C
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:34 am

Hah, thanks.

Anyone else think I should continue?

Anyway, here's a little preview for later, IF anyone wants me to continue.

The Keep was almost a miniature town in itself; it had a Bar, hotel, clinic, shop, just about everything, really. The only differences were that there was a 40ft steel wall surrounding it, complete with armed guards, turrets and cannons; a tall, broad 80m tower in the town center known simply as 'The Citadel', including it's own defenses and private miltary defense force.

Matt waited as Sophie spoke into The Keep's intercom. "We're back, Sentinel Valliere and Knight Harkins reporting in.
"..ah..who?" was the reply from the intercom.
"I said, Sentinel Sophie Valliere and Knight Matt Harkins reporting in."
"hmm..no, I don't have any records of either of you.
"Oh for fu- come on!
•Ich heiße Sophie Valliere? (German)
•Watashi wo Sophie Valliere desu? (Japanese [by the way, the 'u' in desu is silent])
We go through this EVERY damn time! If that's you Jenkins..oh, I'm going to shove my foot right up your-"
"OH MY MISTAKE, turns out there IS a record of you two. Ah, come right in! I'll unlock the gate." Jenkins instantly interrupted. The two red lights on either side of the gate instantly started flashing, and a loud BZZZZ noise started going off repeatedly as the gates slowly creaked open. Three men wielding M16's marched towards Matt and Sophie.

Not as good probably; I'm rusty and tired >:C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight - [-MG-].   Twilight - [-MG-]. Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight - [-MG-].
Page 1 of 1