Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there life on other planets?

Go down 
+3
Stef E.D.
Cody
Acepivoter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Acepivoter
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
Acepivoter

Is there life on other planets? Empty
PostSubject: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Is there life on other planets? I mean c`mon,we cannot be the only ones in the world!
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Lol.
Only ones in the world?
Maybe you should fix that.
I think there could be.
:huh:
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm

lol ace you got this idea by the thread I made in Negative?

On Topic: Yeah there MUST be life in other worlds it's kinda imposible to be the only beings alive in the whole universe
Back to top Go down
gamezombie
Super Poster
Super Poster
gamezombie

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:02 am

Stef E.D. wrote:
lol ace you got this idea by the thread I made in Negative?

On Topic: Yeah there MUST be life in other worlds it's kinda imposible to be the only beings alive in the whole universe
you mean universes there are thousands upon thousands or even billions of different universes
Back to top Go down
Eric
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:35 am

Actualy, other than microbes, i think that we are unique. So yes, other life exsists, but the probability of having two planets in a space that both can support life forms at our level of complexity is astronomical (I'm not infering we're complex, btw), considering that whe haven't proven that space is infinite. If space was infinite, than we would have an infinite amount of everything. However, assuming space is finite, there are other life forms, but nothing anywhere similar too us.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 am

Eric wrote:
Actualy, other than microbes, i think that we are unique. So yes, other life exsists, but the probability of having two planets in a space that both can support life forms at our level of complexity is astronomical (I'm not infering we're complex, btw), considering that whe haven't proven that space is infinite. If space was infinite, than we would have an infinite amount of everything. However, assuming space is finite, there are other life forms, but nothing anywhere similar too us.

Yeah that's sounds pretty right but

what if this life forms are different from everything known for the man till now?
Back to top Go down
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 am

H3|| yea. how can we be the only ones. Mars had a gas, that comes from living things Naturally, but it came form the core. but there is also ice. ice= water.water= plants. plants=life.life=food. food= other living things. Mabey even so complex our eye & brain cant see it, even though its there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wzcrazy2
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am

WZcrazy2 wrote:
H3|| yea. how can we be the only ones. Mars had a gas, that comes from living things Naturally, but it came form the core. but there is also ice. ice= water.water= plants. plants=life.life=food. food= other living things. Mabey even so complex our eye & brain cant see it, even though its there.
Water=plants? Technically, no. Generally, yes there is ice on other planets and a range of elements, compounds and mixtures, but none on their own can theoretically support life forms. It also depends on the star an position of orbit. Our star is just the right size to support a safe zone, where we are not too far away, not too close, etc. But going back to water=plants, you need all those elements combined, plus basic cellular structure to support a genetic code. And yes, there are many safe zones, but usually the planet is the wrong size, or simply doesn't have the right elements. Who knows? There may as well be life on other planets, but seriously, think. Since the universe is constantly expanding, those planets may be drifting away. Plus, don't forget that
galaxies can collide, and even right now, as we sit here, our Milky Way is on a direct collision course with the Andromeda galaxy. And since there is a Supermassive blakc hole in the centre of every galaxy, the planet/s that do contain life may be sucked in.

Water doesn't simply make plants. You need sunlight and other factors. If that entire theory were true, then aren't you implying that we don't need a sun, an atmosphere, or gravity or anything else? Just water, plants and food? I don't think so, not to be rude.

And black holes have their name because they are actual holes in the universe, which means the outside of the universe is infinite mass. (or was it infinite depth? :S) What is that?

..The inside point of a black hole. Cool eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there life on other planets?   Is there life on other planets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there life on other planets?
Page 1 of 1