Acid Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meaning of life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:26 am

Any one ever thought about it? what does it means for you?

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 am

I have no meaning.
I was put here to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 am

Woah... erm why ya saying that

for me the meaning of life is to influence the world in some way... can be bad or good...
Back to top Go down
Cody
Administrator
Administrator

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 am

Because nothing good ever comes of me.
I can't do anything right.
When I'm around everything goes wrong.
I am made fun of everyday for things I can't control.
And in the real world I am hated by almost everyone.
That is why.
Back to top Go down
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 am

... I hope you can forgive me by saying this but...

man your life sucks...

btw any one else with a perception of life?
Back to top Go down
TLOS
Active User
Active User
TLOS

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 pm

The meening of life for me is either 42 or so that the kids at my school have a inteligant (by their standards i'm eienstin) (no offence blue, I wasn't talking about you) nerd who keeps to himself to pick on. Or no meening like cody said.

Oh, and cody, we still like you

Last edited by TLOS on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had 2 add something)
Back to top Go down
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:20 am

I get picked on. In 1-4 grade i was hated on by EVERY ONE, except for my one true friend. then in 5th grade he moved. then i became in 5th .....kinda not a prep, but not a nerd. then in 6th i became pretty cool, cuas some of my newer friends were friends with preps. then in 7th i was a total prep. now in 8th(right now) I AM NORMAL. NOT PREP. NOT NERD. MIDLE. i know not every one has that luck. i barely remember my old friend i only, email him.

ONTOPIC: This kid at my school , Dan, he kinda hates me. He's in my tech class, though all we do is build stuf with wood, no techy stuff. But i have friends. i don't try to fit in. i fit in my own little group. but i dont talk about the Comp and tech much at school/ i just act normal. OMFG could any one hate you? Cody your awesome. I really hope you dont get bullied.

When i first saw this topic, i was gonna foool around and say.

Quote :
THE MEANING OF LIFE IS CHEASEEH
but i know that *no offense* most nerds are on the internet. but not always. you should see the people who play WoW. Remember that most bullies will end up in jail. and we will end up success full. STRAIT B- AVERAGE FTW. AMEN.

Some of you guys might of notices i use different colors depending on my mood. blue is normal. dark blue is stressed. cyan is sympathetic.

Good Luck to Everyone.

We all need a friend.ex. if your both found by the cops and you friend runs away from the leaving you like a god damn rock, screw him. TRUE FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER.(DOES NOT APPLY TO ME, IVE NEVER BEEN LOOKED AT BY A COP XD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wzcrazy2
WZcrazy2
AP Extremist
AP Extremist
WZcrazy2

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 am

MEANIGN IS WE WE ALL HAVE A ROLL. WE CHOOSE. meaning of life is too FELL. No one is worth less. We all come with a good value. an ability. A life. A choice. A dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wzcrazy2
Stef E.D.
AP Player
AP Player
Stef E.D.

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:19 am

Lol my life is weird...

till 7th grade I was pretty much loved by lot's of people then in holydays (right where i am now) I called one girl a bitch (she was acting like it) and BANG I have a whole school angaist me...

Well whatever I still have my friends
Back to top Go down
MG
AP Player
AP Player
MG

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:01 am

Cody wrote:
Because nothing good ever comes of me.
I can't do anything right.
When I'm around everything goes wrong.
I am made fun of everyday for things I can't control.
And in the real world I am hated by almost everyone.
That is why.

*cough*emo*cough*
Jk

Worst time of my life: Glenfield Infant School. The fucknuts there drove me insane. Literally. Try being put on a straightjacket age 6. I still want to fucking Mirder them, but I don't show it. I AM NEVER GOING TP SAY A WORD ABOUT GLENFIELD ONLINE again.

And guys, boohoo. No one really wants to hear your life stories, not to be a fag.

Bible quotes meaning of life:

"..go forth, be fruitful, and multiply."

Evolution is a fail. PM me if you want to hear why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of life   Meaning of life Empty

Back to top Go down

Meaning of life
Page 1 of 1